The Cytokine Stabilisation and Slow Release (CSSR) technology is the "mother" of the BioLingus technologies.
It is the first generation of our technology, which we have further differentiated into :
- SEED : for stabilization of biological materials
- OPUS : for oral and mucosal administration of peptides and small proteins
- SLIT : for mucosal administration and lymphatic delivery of immunotherapies
- The technology consists for 3 pillars : namely formulation, processing and proprietary encapsulation equipment.
Potential Platform Advantages
- Practical & Convenient administration for Chronic Diseases
- Patient preferred : increased treatment uptake
- Elderly population and children (no swallowing)
- Sublingual route : no or less GI side effects
- Flexible dosing - Low production costs
- No or less intensive cold chain
- Extend product lifecycle /new patents
- New indications or more mild indications
- Lymphatic delivery of immuno-active molecules